Luminous Health - Perth Naturopath specialising in Women & Children's Health
Natural therapies for good health
Welcome to Luminous Health where we specialise in women’s and children’s health throughout the transitions of life including marriage, motherhood and menopause. Luminous Health focuses on bringing out your best naturally.
At Luminous Health we use naturopathic philosophies and treatments to support women through these exciting, but often stressful times. These phases of life can bring rise to conditions which can be eased with the use of natural medicines and complemented with lifestyle recommendations.
As an experienced naturopathic practitioner I focus on treating each person holistically. We look at diet and lifestyle factors that may be affecting your overall health and develop a natural health treatment plan tailored to your needs.
Some of the many areas we will look at include;
- Digestive Health - your gut health is vital to your overall well-being. Together we will look at any digestive issues you are experiencing and how we can reduce these for you.
- Stress - high levels of stress can wreak havoc on your overall health and well being. We will look at ways we can support you through nutrition, herbal medicine and natural therapies to minimise the negative effects of stress on your body.
- Weight Management - if you are struggling to lose or gain weight we can test your thyroid health and test for any food sensitivities and intolerances that may be affecting your weight. We can then create a nutritional plan to help you achieve your goals.
- Hormonal Support - our hormones impact all aspects of our health. If you are not producing enough, or you are producing too much of a particular hormone this can have a negative impact on your health. Using natural remedies and naturopathic treatments we can seek to improve your hormonal balance.
- Thyroid Health - Your thyroid is extremely important to your overall health. Unlike other hormones, receptors are found in every cell of your body, regulating function of every organ and system. In naturopathy our range of normal thyroid levels is narrower than in conventional medicine. So even if you have been told your levels are normal, we may still be able to improve your thyroid health and reduce the symptoms you may be experiencing.
To find out more or to book an appointment please contact Melanie Parker, Perth Naturopath.